Do you have a deep curiosity for how people behave and make decisions? Would you enjoy digging into an endless variety of subjects and questions, from healthcare to finances?
Companies and brands come to us with questions about consumers, like how they make decisions, what their journeys are like with a particular product or service, and what they would change about those products and services to make them better. We use qualitative research – typically one-on-one interviews and focus groups – to answer those questions.
We’re looking for a research fellow to join our team. This is a paid, full-time, 6-month fellowship with possibility for full-time hire.
KEY SKILLS IN THE ROLE INCLUDE:
• Attention to detail when managing project set up and logistics
• Ability to analyze qualitative data to identify patterns, themes, and nuances across participants
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams as part of our analysis, while also being self-motivated to complete individual tasks with a high degree of quality
FELLOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Assisting in creating research methodology, like interview guides and participant homework activities
• Managing logistics during recruitment of participants
• Taking notes during interviews, and operating camera and recording equipment during in-person interviews
• Helping to identify research insights and patterns across participants
• Assisting with the writing and design of deliverables for our clients (typically a PowerPoint presentation report detailing our findings, and video clips showcasing participants)
• Ability to work in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability/willingness to travel by airplane