Senior Account Manager
Full-time position with CCF in Twin Cities approx. 1 day per week, otherwise remote
Job posted March 8, 2023
About The Role
CCF is seeking a Senior Account Manager to be the primary day-to-day contact for one of the agency’s full-service accounts – a beloved regional brand. A member of the Brand Development department, a successful CCF account manager thrives on bringing together clients and teams by expertly managing everything “behind the scenes” at the agency.
Our core values are people, passion, independence and truth, and our roles are structured accordingly:
• At CCF, we’ll support you in taking on growing amounts of responsibility, from helping clients define their needs to seeking opportunities to grow accounts. You’ll manage projects from start to finish, collaborating with the clients and all internal departments to get it done.
• You’ll realize how important your role is on the team and take it seriously by being accountable to your teammates.
• You’ll be a master of all the tools it takes to keep things organized and follow a process so you can be the “go to” person for questions about account activity for both clients and colleagues.
• Understanding our clients’ industries and businesses is crucial to helping them solve business problems and get results, and your natural curiosity makes you a student of the game.
• Being cool, calm and collected even when things get tricky is a must. You’ll help find solutions to problems and have a “whatever it takes” attitude.
• You’re good at asking the right questions to help prevent surprises and emergencies, and you know when to escalate an issue.
• You have a point of view and can defend it. Whether it’s a process improvement or a campaign idea, you’re comfortable having a voice at the table.
• You understand diplomacy and know how to have candid and productive conversations with clients, building trust and growing relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (but relevant work experience will be considered)
• 3-4 years of agency or equivalent experience with direct client contact
• Experience working on diverse projects including digital initiatives, video production and print production
• Experience managing timelines and budgets
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google tools and Keynote
• Excels at follow-up and follow-through; deadline-driven
We are seeking an applicant who is located in the Twin Cities. CCF is a hybrid work environment, and this position will require approximately one day per week in our Minneapolis-based office or on-site at the client location.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Submit your application
- Company website
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org