IN Food Marketing & Design is looking for a SEO/SEM Specialist to strategize, plan and execute paid digital marketing campaigns. Ideal candidate is detail oriented with a keen eye for data and trends. Candidate must possess the ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following tasks:
SEO & SEM management
- Analysis of current state
- Strategize areas for optimization and recommend changes
- Ownership of SEO for future landing pages/web requests
- Setting up of all new campaigns
- Daily management of all campaigns
- Continued management/analysis
- Monthly reporting
- Communication with clients as needed
- Researching new capabilities of AdWords and how it can apply to clients
- Strategize with account team on best tactics for each campaign
- Setting up campaigns/pixels/audiences/etc.
- Campaign monitoring
- Campaign analysis
- Researching new capabilities and trends
- Understanding capabilities of each media partner
- Consulting on media planning with Account Executives
- Managing spec/placement information
- Maintaining knowledge of trends and best practices in the digital media world
- Creation of media analyses on a quarterly basis
IN Food Marketing & Design is a full-service advertising agency that serves food-related companies. We are diligent problem solvers who thrive on challenges and view obstacles as opportunities. We love what we do, and it shows through our curiosity and contagious passion. We believe business is more than profits, it’s about genuine care and connection to the people we serve and our community. That’s why we give back 5% of our profits to hunger-related efforts in our community.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.