About The Role
INFRA is growing and seeking a SharePoint Administrator for our team! Are you looking to do meaningful work as a member of a high-functioning, mission-driven team? Come grow with us! This is a unique opportunity to apply your passion for technology, development, and user experiences to help further INFRA’s vision of a sustainable, equitable food system.
INFRA is a cooperative association of more than 300 independently owned natural food retailers serving hundreds of communities in 45 states plus DC & Puerto Rico. Through collective buying power, operational support and exchange, events and education, and innovative marketing programs, we help member businesses thrive in step with their values and communities, a fast-changing industry, and the planet we share.
In this newly created position, you will work with a team of user-focused professionals who are committed to enhancing collaboration by defining technical strategy, architecting, designing, and delivering end-to-end digital transformation (small and large). You’ll demonstrate technical competence and business acumen by engaging in technology decision-making discussions related to M365/SharePoint, Microsoft Power Platform, and Teams. You will contribute to our team’s expertise and learn from one another as we employ Microsoft Technologies to create a more personal, integrated user experience.
If you can picture yourself in this role, please send us your resume and cover letter!
What you will own and improve:
SharePoint customization & development
• Leader for SharePoint Online and M365 customization and development
• Implement and maintain new modern SharePoint intranet portal for collaboration and communication
• Build scalable and secure SharePoint sites and integrations
• Stay current on M365/SharePoint, Microsoft Power Platform, and Teams news and enhancements. Recommend system-wide customizations, improvements or changes. Implement updates.
• Create web parts, lists/libraries, content types, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions, and data management
• Include UI/UX considerations as an integral part of the development process, creating solutions that are balanced, accessible, and strong in both form and function
• Create integrations between SharePoint and Teams that streamline business processes and workflows
• Establish and reinforce SharePoint governance policies and taxonomy
• Manage security, content, metadata, taxonomy, and information architecture, to ensure consistency, compliance, and effective content findability
• Lead SharePoint and M365 projects, including project roadmaps, planning, resource allocation, task management, and timeline tracking, ensuring projects are delivered within scope, budget, and timelines
• Partner with Leadership to connect and align with INFRA Technology roadmap and Strategic Plan
• Drive stakeholder engagement and adoption through communication, vision, and team coaching
SharePoint Maintenance & Improvements
• Proactively identify and solve technical issues, test software, and iterate
• Work with users to resolve any technical issues they may have and create enhancements that will better serve their needs
• Train and partner with team and users to increase adoption
• Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A spirit of creativity and flexibility required.
• Build beta examples or wireframe software. Maintain test environment and demos for training purposes
• Demonstrate SharePoint & M365 solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, or charts in partnership with the technical team
What you already know:
• 2+ years experience working in IT, technology development, software application development, or data architecture
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent training + additional 2 years work experience
• 1-2 years experience with modern SharePoint/Office 365 architecture, security, taxonomy, and best practices for mid-size to large organizations and/or functional business units
• The ideal candidate will be able to partner with stakeholders to build out new pages and features in INFRA’s intranet, manage governance and taxonomy, and be able to manage project timelines, scope, and deliverables, including content created by others
• Skillful eye for UI/UX, including balanced form/function skills within development process. Understanding of design thinking preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Purview and Power Automate a plus
• Experience with canvas apps, PowerApps, JSON, Microsoft Graph, REST, and other APIs a plus
• Ability to establish great working partnerships and communicate effectively with any audience
• Detail orientation and organization with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines under pressure without compromising quality
• Proactive, iterative mindset with high value on continual improvement
What you will learn:
• How to effectively collaborate to accomplish goals at INFRA within our complex industry, with our vendors, our partners, and our members
• How to leverage the Microsoft tool set to take INFRA to the next level
• How to collaboratively and iteratively to create optimal solutions for end users
• How to enlist outside expertise to deliver outstanding products and expand your skill set
• How to strategize and plan an enterprise system to deliver the most organized and efficient flow of communications & resources
• How to grow a dynamic intranet experience
*Travel up to 5% is required for this position
*This position is located out of our St Paul, MN Headquarters as a part of our Hybrid team, currently working at least 3 days/week in office.
INFRA is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We know that diversity of identities, experiences, and ways of thinking result in stronger lives for all our members and the communities we serve. Research shows that systemically excluded communities such as people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities may be less confident in applying for positions where as little as one skill doesn’t appear to fit – we welcome your resume and encourage you to apply.
INFRA is a mission-driven organization that strongly believes in rightful living. We provide our employees with robust technology, collaboration, professional development, hybrid work options, flexible schedules, work-life balance, and time in person with our tight-knit team and members. Each of us receives a full suite of employee benefits including Flexible Time Off; health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; a health savings account; a 401(k) retirement plan; and more.