About The Role
C.O.nxt and its agency partner, Jigsaw, is a 100% employee-owned communications agency focused on unexpected solutions driven by deep insight and strategy. Based in Hartland, Wisconsin, with offices in downtown Milwaukee, we deliver a true, full-solution approach. From brand strategy and comprehensive campaigns to sustainability and crisis comms. From digital and video to social media and public relations. If you need it to help your brand move forward, we’ve done it and can do it for you. And because the world is changing at record pace, we’re already working to harness the next big thing.
As an associate, you will learn agency life and what it takes to execute projects from start to finish, as well as how to communicate effectively across all departments.
What Makes This a Great Opportunity?
• You will be part of a purpose-driven, team-based agency that is a strategic marketing and communications consultant for our book of business
• Culture of positive core values—Caring, Courageous, Committed and Curious—guides our interactions with clients and each other
• We’re 100% employee-owned
• Continuous learning environment valuing ideas, collaboration and results
• Casual, friendly, hybrid work environment with flexible work options
• Schedule and post social content across multiple channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and more
• Organize and brainstorm monthly content calendars for numerous clients
• Boost/promote posts and ensure monthly budget is being spent
• Community management across numerous clients, including comment monitoring, review monitoring and more
• Social listening across numerous clients and industries
• Sprout Social and/or Hootsuite
• Social media channels
• UTM development
• Base knowledge in Meta Ad Manager and LinkedIn Ad Manager
• Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate professionally
• The associate should thrive in and enjoy being in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture
• Our successful associates are eager to learn, ask questions and are willing to jump in wherever needed.
• Ideally, the associate would work hybrid and live within driving distance of Milwaukee or Hartland, Wisconsin to allow for in-person collaboration when needed