Social Media Intern
Internship position with Weyco Group in Glendale
Job posted April 6, 2023
About The Role
At Weyco Group, our portfolio is composed of some of the best footwear brands in the industry—Florsheim Shoes, Stacy Adams, Nunn Bush, BOGS, and Forsake. We are passionate about creating quality shoes and boots designed for the modern lifestyle.
Weyco Group is seeking an avid digital communicator for their social media intern. As a social media intern, you will work with both the strategy and creative teams to communicate brand storytelling on various digital channels.
Primary Job Responsibilities
– Monitor social channels and respond to messages
– Research brand-appropriate influencers and content creators
– Research and report on social media trends
– Assist social media associate at photoshoots
Key Talents + Skills
– Familiarity with social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest
– Desire to learn the ins and outs of social media, both from a creative and paid perspective
– Interest in influencer and social media marketing
– Detail-oriented and willingness to creatively problem solve
The ideal candidate will be available mid-May and can work through the summer. This role is primarily on-site, but there is flexibility when needed. If interested, please apply to the role by emailing email@example.com.