Our retail client is seeking a part time Spanish Linguist–if you this is you, read on!
• Responsible for reviewing content translated from English and Spanish to ensure translations are accurate and of the highest quality.
• Supports translation, quality assurance, and other linguistic tasks
• Contributes in the development of linguistic resources such as glossaries, style guides, etc.
• 3+ years of experience as a professional translator
• 4-year college degree required, preferably in Translation, Linguistics or equivalent
• Superior knowledge of Spanish grammar and linguistics
• Native fluency in Spanish
• Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of CAT Tools
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint experience
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• High degree of professionalism and high sensitivity for confidentiality
• Strong sense of urgency and demonstrates initiative and follows thru
• Comfortable with ambiguity and change
• Comfortable working in a team
• Strong written and oral communication skills