Sr Specialist – Presentation & Graphic Design (Hybrid)
Full-time position with Best Buy (Best Buy Ads) in Hybrid - Greater Twin Cities Area
Job posted May 23, 2023
About The Role
As the Sr. Specialist – Presentation and Graphic Design, you will be responsible for designing all Best Buy Ads sales and marketing materials—including custom pitch decks, collateral, and presentations. You will collaborate with and support a diverse set of Best Buy Ads’ stakeholders and functions—including Partner & Category Marketing, Account Management, Product, and Reporting & Insights—to ensure all materials reflect Best Buy Ads brand standards and positioning. The work this role will also support critical functions like sales enablement and lead generation.
This role is hybrid, which means you must be located within a drivable distance to the Richfield, MN Best Buy office. You might be asked to come into the office zero to three days per week.
What you’ll do:
– Design slide decks, to be delivered in PowerPoint, for both external and internal use.
– Design client facing materials and collateral.
– Act as steward of the Best Buy Ads visual identity, tone of voice, and brand across Best Buy Ads—ensuring brand compliance and excellence.
– Serve as graphic design partner for all Best Buy Ads client-facing teams, including opportunities to support design needs across social, website, email, and other channels.
– Support other B2B sales enablement needs across the broader B2B marketing team.
– Online design portfolio of work
– 1+ years of experience collecting and translating stakeholder inputs, requirements, and feedback into design.
– Advanced level of PowerPoint experience specifically from a visual design and layout perspective
– Intermediate level of experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
– 1+ years of experience with web design
– Design portfolio inclusive of examples of sales-focused design & collateral
What’s in it for you
We’re committed to helping our people thrive at work and at home. We offer generous benefits that address your total well-being and provide support as you need it, especially key moments in your life.
Our benefits include:
– Competitive pay
– Generous employee discount
– Physical and mental well-being support
As part of the Best Buy team, you’ll help us fulfill our purpose to enrich lives through technology. We bring that to life every day by humanizing and personalizing tech solutions for every stage of life — in our stores, online and in customers’ homes.
Our culture is built on deeply supporting and valuing our amazing employees who make it all possible. We’re committed to being a great place to work, where you can unlock unique career possibilities. Above all, we aim to provide a place where you can bring your full, authentic self to work now and into the future. Tomorrow works here.™
Best Buy Ads is a retail media business with relationships as dynamic and data rich as consumer tech itself. With Best Buy Ads, our advertising partners can reach customers in the moments their brand matters most. Our audiences aren’t mindlessly filling carts. We’re with them as they learn, imagine, troubleshoot, try, buy, compare, and use… and with Best Buy Ads, our brand partners are right there too. We help brands meet their goals with access to our audiences, inventory, and breadth of multi- channel solutions. Advertising with us is more than brand safe, it’s brand building. Join our team on a different kind of journey.
- Submit your application
- Company website
- Contact email: Nathan.Beranek@bestbuy.com