Internship position with Fusion Hill in Minneapolis
Job posted January 26, 2023
About The Role
Do you love staying up on current events and spotting trends? We’d love to hear from you! We are a strategy, research and creative agency based in Minneapolis, Minnesota and are seeking individuals to assist our strategy team in pulling secondary trend info and translating it into actionable recommendations for our key clients.
• Primarily, conducting and distilling secondary research to identify trends and develop strategic recommendations for key clients
• Secondarily, contributing to core strategic deliverables, including brand/product positioning, messaging hierarchies, communications plans, and content strategy
• Participating in internal meetings and taking initiative on next steps
• Learning and adopting agency processes
• Living and delivering on Fusion Hill’s core values:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or similar field
• Interest in trendspotting and applying marketing fundamentals
• Natural tendency to think critically and ask questions
• Fast learner, even when subject matter is complex
• Clear and concise communicator, whether writing or presenting
• Keen attention to detail in all aspects of work
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with high degree of accuracy
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.
As an equal-opportunity employer, Fusion Hill is committed to achieving diversity, equity, and an inclusive environment. We have the privilege and responsibility to champion our people and the consumers we represent, embody the world we live in, and positively impact our industry and community. We embrace and encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ Community, people of all ages, religions, gender identification, and ability to apply to our growing team.
- Submit your application
- Company website
- Contact email: email@example.com