About The Role
Guided by our relentless focus on people and desire to actively listen, we strive to create an inclusive culture and uphold equitable practices for our colleagues and community members. We seek to hire people who share our winning spirit and recognize diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and representation as strengths critical to success. If you thrive in an environment where your growth and development are supported and achieving together is valued, then Associated Bank may be the right place for you.
We invite you to view the opportunity below:
This Treasury Management Officer role with Associated Bank Develops new business and retain existing business by calling on all ranges of business clients and prospects. The main responsibilities will be the generation of new CDTM fee income and new deposit balances, along with the support and retention of current CDTM clients assigned to various Relationship Managers. As a consultative sales professional, responsible for identifying customers’ needs and matching those needs with services and resources within the colleague’s assigned business line and across all business lines of Associated Bank. Additionally, responsible for building and maintaining strong internal relationships with the Relationship Managers, Client Delivery Specialist, and Customer Service representatives who serve as the collective team for clients. Responsible for meeting annual sales goals and contribute to the CDTM initiatives and the overall business line strategy. As a valued colleague of Associated Bank, play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all clients and prospects in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide clients a positive experience that includes undivided attention, along with straightforward and knowledgeable service, while ensuring that the client’s best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around client experience guidelines is expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the client experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time:
– Generate commercial deposits (rate advantaged to support Associated Bank’s funding objectives) and/or fee income from new Treasury Management relationships, as well as, increase customer penetration and usage of a broad range of Treasury Management products and services. Provide advice and counsel to clients and prospective clients regarding structure, trends and conditions of Treasury Management products and services and general banking trends. Create pricing and negotiate customized pricing and servicing for high-volume users to increase market share. Analyze competitive account analysis statements and create pricing documents. Preparation of sales presentations and RFPs (request for proposal). Develop and conduct active market and relationship call planning and CDTM reviews.
– Maintain strong relationship with internal partners; actively participate with assigned team. Pro-actively manage customer portfolio for needs relating to credit, F/X, and Wealth Management & Institutional Services.
– Participate in internal and external training to enhance skills and knowledge. Demonstrate internal and external market leadership through customer interaction, networking, seminars, conferences and presentations. Maintain a working knowledge of the Treasury Management industry. Adhere to internal and external policies, procedures and regulations, and customer expectations.
– Participate in community and business functions/groups to ensure a positive image for the bank. Establish referral contacts within the community. Serve on community, corporate or not-for-profit boards, as applicable.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Business, Finance or Accounting or related discipline, or equivalent, related experience Required
– 4-7 years Treasury Management sales experience, with an emphasis on business development. Required
– Licenses and Certifications
– AAP – Accredited ACH Professional , Preferred
– CTP – Certified Treasury Professional , Preferred
– Must have access to reliable transportation and the ability to lawfully drive self, if applicable. by start date, Required
In addition to core traditional benefits, we take pride in offering benefits for every stage of life:
-Retirement savings including both 401(k) and Pension plans.
-Paid time off to volunteer in your community.
-Opportunities to connect with others through our diversity-focused Colleague Resource Groups.
-Competitive salaries with professional development and advancement opportunities.
-Bonus benefits including well-being programs and incentives, parental leave, an employee stock purchase plan, military benefits and much more.
-Personal banking, loan, investment and insurance benefits.
Associated Bank serves more than 120 communities throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota and we consider our colleagues critical to our continued success. See why our colleagues continually vote us a best place to work in the Midwest. Join our community onFacebook,LinkedInandTwitter.
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: Careers@AssociatedBank.com.
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated Bank’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.