Twin Cities Executive Director
The Executive Director of the Twin Cities will be building the next chapter of success with the BrandLab. This role is for a committed leader who exemplifies a passion for youth, equity, and creativity. The focus for the Twin Cities today is to ensure that our community of stakeholders stays the course and accelerate the conversion of alumni to full-time employment.
The ideal person is innovative, always ready to test new ideas but with the heart of a teacher, skills of a fundraiser, and the ability to track all the details of running a busy nonprofit. This leader must be able to chase a vision with fierce desire and roll up their sleeves to dig in. Teamwork is not a catchphrase at The BrandLab.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the strategy and execution of fundraising and the collaboration and management of the program team.
Manage and ensure the quality of all programs remains high, build relationships with current stakeholders, recruit and retain a new advisory board to lead the local office, and cultivate and secure the next generation of local donors.
- 5 or more years of business development experience and/or leadership in a client-serving industry or traditional fundraising with a non-profit
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets
- Experience working with senior-level executives (C-level/VP)
- High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and a thorough understanding of strategic development
- Passionate about creating opportunities for youth
- $55,000-75,000 based on experience
- Competitive benefits package (medical coverage, HSA)
- Matching 403 B
- Flexible-time off policy
- Flexible work schedule and location
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.