Our client’s mission is to be a trusted choice for customers, members, partners, and employees. They value to be trusted in the community for their commitment to high-quality care.
We are on the hunt for a Web Strategist to join our client’s innovative team! In this role, you’ll use UX and web techniques to turn user goals into effective websites and email communications that support business and consumer experience strategies. You will collaborate with teammates to plan and manage projects that implement new and enhanced website features.
Your creative capability is top-notch and you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment. You are great at collaborating with an innovative team while balancing various projects at once.
- Oversee the execution of assigned website projects
- Create communication and project plans, timelines, and processes to meet business goals
- Optimize images and page layouts for desktop and mobile web experiences
- Attend web development /sprint meetings to lead the planning, implementation, and testing of web projects
- 5+ years of experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding +Agile familiarity
- web environment experience working with a CMS and content approval workflow
- Proficient in web best practices; responsive design & accessibility, various web platforms, apps, and technologies